Achieving NDCs requires subnational action across sectors while centering equity and meaningfully engaging communities. Don’t miss out this impactful conversation as part of the COP 28 program as public and private sector leaders discuss ways to partner to implement scalable solutions for CO2 reduction, resilience, and health benefits in the built and natural environment. Attendees will learn about the role that community engagement and public policy tools play in building frameworks for economic development and sustaining climate action progress.
- Andrew Mayock, U.S. Federal Chief Sustainability Officer
- Clemence Arto, Director, Public Policy, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Autodesk
- Barbara Buffaloe, Mayor, City of Columbia, MO
- Serena C. McIlwain, Secretary, Maryland Department of Environment
- John Powers, Vice President of Global Renewables and Cleantech, Schneider Electric Sustainability Business
- Liane Randolph, Chair, California Air Resources Board
- Representative Alex Valdez, Colorado General Assembly
Additional speakers to be announced.