Hosted by BCSE, the Federal Performance Contracting Coalition (FPCC), and the National Association of Energy Service Companies (NAESCO). This webinar will explore opportunities created by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) for energy efficiency and sustainable energy projects. Panelists will discuss IRA-related tax opportunities, including structures, process and timing, and potential limits and challenges of the new legislation.
- Abby Campbell Singer, Head of Climate and Infrastructure Policy, Siemens USA
- Mark Fowler, Director, Government Relations, Ameresco
- Bob Hinkle, President and CEO, Metrus Energy
- Dan Moore, Program Manager, Johnson Controls
- Lisa Jacobson, President, BCSE
- Timothy D. Unruh, PhD, PE, CEM, Executive Director, NAESCO