The path to decarbonization calls on a broad portfolio of technology and efficiency solutions across the built environment and power sector. Bio-based products open new avenues for climate progress. Taking a holistic systems approach that embraces equity and partnerships will deliver long-term success.
Listen in on a dynamic panel as executives and leaders from global clean energy, energy efficiency, utility, and biomaterials sectors discuss ways to meet the ambitious goals of the GST and chart a path for the clean energy transition.
- Diala Hawila, Programme Officer, IRENA
- Paula Glover, President, Alliance to Save Energy
- Bill Kent, Executive Director, Association of Energy Engineers
- John Titchen, Director, Goldwind Australia
- Ahmed Idriss, Director, Environmental Policy, Capital Power
- Emanuele Paolo Sicuro, Director, Government Relations, Cargill
- Kevin Rabinovitch, Global VP, Sustainability, and Chief Climate Officer, Mars, Inc.
- Kolja Kuse, Chairman, e5
- Helen Walter-Terrinoni, Global Decarbonization Lead, Trane Technologies