Substantial investments are being made at all levels of government to spur a faster transition to a clean economy in the face of climate change. To meet this moment, the workforce needs to be prepared and, in some cases, retrained. Employers must work with jobs training organizations and organized labor to ensure that pathways are clear, communicated, and fully supported.
Please join BCSE during Climate Week NYC for a timely and critical discussion with green jobs stakeholders!
Contact Peter Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or to RSVP.
Note: Only those who RSVP and receive a confirmation e-mail will be admitted.
Moderator: Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- David Hiraldo, Executive Director, Renaissance Technical Institute
- Anna Pavlova, VP, Strategy and Market Development, Carbon Quest
- Sarah Pidgeon, Co-Director of Programs, Solar One
- Gary Sutherland, Director, Stakeholder Relations, Hydro-Quebec
- Vincent Alvarez, President, New York City Central Labor Council, Principal Officer of Climate Jobs NY