A Pathway to Electrification from Minerals to Market
The SAFE Summit aims to seize the historical moment made available by the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, and the CHIPS and Science Act. The two-day event, co-hosted by SAFE and the Electrification Coalition, will offer practical next solutions that will, in collaboration with U.S. allies and partners, build out robust and reliable supply chains and supporting infrastructure for the mass adoption of electric vehicles (EVs).
The Summit agenda will consist of formal speeches, fireside chats, Ted-Talk style presentations, and moderated panels on topics that include:
- Overcoming critical mineral processing chokepoints
- Transparency tools to build more secure and sustainable supply chains
- Collaborating with allies and partners to avoid supply chain dependencies
- Advancing innovative new EV technologies
- Building a national charging network
- Financing future transportation technologies
- Fostering a transportation innovation ecosystem and qualified workforce
For registration details and speaker updates, visit the SAFE Summit webpage.