Tracking Market & Policy Trends
Clean Energy Industry Resources
The Sustainable Energy in America Factbook provides valuable year-over-year data and insights on the American energy transformation.
The 2023 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook covers the progress of the energy efficiency, natural gas, and renewable energy sectors. Download the report to find the latest data on these clean energy industries, as well as sustainable infrastructure, energy storage, hydrogen, renewable natural gas, electric vehicles, digitalization, industrial emissions, carbon capture storage, and more. Dive deeper into these topics with the industry reports below.
Clean Energy Industries
- 2023 Energy Efficiency Impact Report – Alliance to Save Energy, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- 2022 Insulation Industry Opportunity Study – ICF, Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association, North American Insulation Manufacturers Association, et al. (Executive Summary)
- Energy and Carbon Emissions Savings Benefits of Roof Replacements – Polyisocyanurate Insulation Manufacturers Association
- Winter Heating Outlook 2022-2023 – American Gas Association
- AGA Annual Playbook – American Gas Association
- 2022 Clean Energy Powers American Business Report – American Clean Power Association
- Clean Power Quarterly Market Report | Q4 2022 – American Clean Power Association
- Clean Energy Investing In America Report – American Clean Power Association
- U.S. Solar Market Insight Report – Solar Energy Industries Association
- 2022 Solar Means Business Report – Solar Energy Industries Association
- The Truth Behind Waste-to-Energy – Covanta
- National Hydropower Map – National Hydropower Association
- 2016 Hydropower Vision Report: A New Chapter for America’s 1st Renewable Electricity Source – National Hydropower Association
- Biogas Market Snapshot – American Biogas Council
Sustainable Technologies and More
- Copper – The Pathway to Net Zero – International Copper Association
- Add Copper to the Critical Mineral List Now: Copper’s Updated Critical Mineral Supply Chain Calculations – Copper Development Association
- OpenBlue Pioneers – Johnson Controls
- U.S. Energy Storage Monitor – American Clean Power Association
- 2022 Climate Report – JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Road Map to a US Hydrogen Economy – Fuel Cell & Hydrogen Energy Association
- Issue Brief: Reducing Industrial Emissions – CRES Forum
The 2023 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook provides valuable year-over-year data and insights on the American energy transformation.
Market Trends & Factbook
The 2023 edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook provides up-to-date, accurate market intelligence about the broad range of industries that are contributing to the country’s move toward cleaner energy production and more efficient energy usage.