For Immediate Release
February 17, 2022
Contact: Chloe Ashford
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 202.785.0507 ext. 1512
2022 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
NEW: Speakers Announced for March 3 Embargoed Press Briefing
Please join the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) and BloombergNEF (BNEF) on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 10:00 – 11:00 am ET for an embargoed press briefing on the release of the tenth annual edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook.
All content presented at the press briefing will be under embargo until March 4 at 12:01 am ET. Participation in this briefing is by invitation-only. To request an invitation to the media briefing, contact Chloe Ashford at [email protected] or 202.785.0507 ext. 1512.
Each year, the Factbook provides comprehensive information and analysis on major sustainable energy facts and trends from the previous year. The Factbook includes energy statistics on market growth and contraction, and analysis of trends in the energy efficiency, natural gas, renewable energy and other clean energy segments.
The 2022 Factbook will look back on year-on-year dynamics, including how the second year of the pandemic and first year of the Biden Administration impacted business conditions, U.S. energy markets and the overall energy transition. The press event will cover several core benchmarks included in the report – deployment, technology innovation, policy, emissions, and jobs.
At this invitation-only briefing, energy industry leaders will talk about how their businesses and the U.S. economy adjusted to changing circumstances and answer questions about the report and its findings.
- Alliance to Save Energy – Paula Glover, President
- American Clean Power Association – Rod O’Connor, Chief Commercialization & Engagement Officer
- BloombergNEF – Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas
- Business Council for Sustainable Energy – Lisa Jacobson, President
- National Grid – Emily Duncan, Vice President, Government Relations and BCSE Chairman of the Board
- Sempra – Lisa Larroque Alexander, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, and Chief Sustainability Officer
- Solar Energy Industries Association – Erin Duncan, Vice President, Congressional Affairs
- Trane Technologies – Scott Tew, Vice President, Sustainability, & Managing Director, Center for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
About the Factbook Partners
BloombergNEF (BNEF) is a strategic research provider covering global commodity markets and the disruptive technologies driving the transition to a low-carbon economy. Our expert coverage assesses pathways for the power, transport, industry, buildings and agriculture sectors to adapt to the energy transition. We help commodity trading, corporate strategy, finance and policy professionals navigate change and generate opportunities.
Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) is a coalition of companies and trade associations from the energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors. The Council membership also includes independent electric power producers, investor-owned utilities, public power, commercial end-users and project developers and service providers for energy and environmental markets. Since 1992, the Council has been a leading industry voice advocating for policies at the state, national and international levels that increase the use of commercially available clean energy technologies, products and services.