- Access to top policymakers at the state, national and international levels, our broad-based industry coalition, and our partners in the environmental community
- Influence and the ability to shape the policies that will guide the future of the U.S. energy markets
- Knowledge on time-sensitive information on clean energy market trends and policy developments
- Visibility as a sustainable business and recognition as a clean energy solution
BCSE members take part in meetings and private events with top government officials, decision-makers and stakeholders to advance Council and member-company objectives. Examples include:
- Meetings with key members of Congress and staff, Administration officials and federal agencies, as well as state officials;
- Participation in international delegations to meetings of the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC); and
- Opportunities to network and collaborate within our national, broad-based industry coalition through committee meetings and bi-annual meetings.
As the premier organization representing existing clean energy technologies from the energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors – the Council is well-positioned to shape key policy initiatives at both the state and national levels that will transform the way energy is generated, distributed and used in the United States. The Council is engaged with and works to influence the development of state and federal policies and programs on energy, environment and climate change on behalf of its members.
The Council regularly updates its members on current policy developments through its regular committee meetings, publications and correspondence. The Council network is an invaluable resource for its members who look to maximize their own resources and in turn receive the latest news in the clean energy sectors.
As member of the BCSE, your organization/company will receive enhanced visibility as a sustainable business and as a crucial part of the clean energy technology solution. Our annual conference held every fall focuses on the key policy issues of concern to our members, and highlights the efforts, technology and expertise of its members. As the Council regularly meets with members of Congress, state officials and other key stakeholders, your organization/company will also gain repeated exposure through these meetings.