The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
Virtual NE Region Launch of “Road Map to a U.S. Hydrogen Economy
January 27, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join the Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association for the Northeast Regional debut of the
“Road Map to a U.S. Hydrogen Economy” highlighting hydrogen’s potential to reduce emissions and drive economic growth on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, from 12:00 – 1:30 PM EDT. The findings of the Road Map will be detailed by Kimberly Henderson, Partner at McKinsey & Company.
Industry Panel to feature:
• Plug Power, Andy Marsh, CEO
• Air Liquide North America, Karine Boissy-Rousseau, President Hydrogen Energy & Mobility North America
• Toyota Motor North America, Robert Wimmer, Director Energy & Environmental Research Group
• Microsoft, Mark Monroe, Datacenter Advanced Development
• Air Products, Eric Guter, General Manager Americas Growth Platforms
• NEL Hydrogen, Stephen Szymanski, Vice President, Sales and Marketing – Americas