The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
Three Percent Club: Maintaining Climate Momentum in the Time of COVID-19
May 27, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join the Alliance to Save Energy on May 27 at 10:00 am EDT for the next event in the EE Global Webinar Series. This webinar will feature a virtual roundtable discussion on the Three Percent Club: Maintaining Climate Momentum in the Time of COVID-19, presented by International Copper Association.
Representatives of the Three Percent Club, a coalition of countries, businesses, and organizations dedicated to reaching a three percent annual efficiency improvement worldwide, will explore challenges and opportunities in realizing this goal, particularly in the context of the COVID-19 crisis. Speakers include:
- Brian Dean, Lead, Energy Efficiency and Cooling, Sustainable Energy for All (SEforAll)
- Terry McCallion, Director, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Steve Kukoda, Executive Director, International Copper Association
- Mark Radka, Chief, Energy and Climate Branch/Economy Division/United Nations Environment Programme
- Ghislaine Kieffer, Policy Analyst, Efficiency Division, International Energy Agency