The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
Release of the 2022 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
March 4, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Get the Latest Facts about U.S. Energy Markets and Policy Trends
The tenth edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook, produced by BloombergNEF (BNEF) and the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE), will be released on March 3 at 3:00 pm ET and available to download for free at www.bcse.org/factbook.
About the Factbook
The Factbook provides new data and analysis about the performance of clean energy sectors by tracking year-on-year as well as long-term trends for the U.S. energy economy.
Designed for a broad audience – from the energy professional, to the public policymaker, to the curious student – the Factbook offers an insightful and in-depth look at economics, market and investment dynamics and technology trends.
Learn more about the 2022 edition
Join the BCSE and BNEF on March 4 to find out the answers to the following questions, and more:
- How did the U.S. economy, energy demand, costs and emissions fluctuate during the second year of pandemic?
- Did sustainable energy deployment slow or accelerate?
- Which emerging technologies made headway in the last year?
- How did policy impact the pace of the energy transition?
12:00 – 12:30 pm Lunch for in-person participants (closed to new registrations)
12:30 – 2:00 pm Launch event (virtual and in-person)
Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy (@LJacobsonEnergy)
Overview of Factbook and Key Findings
Tom Rowlands-Rees, Head of Research, North America, BloombergNEF
Panel Discussion: Latest Industry Trends
- Miranda Ballentine, Chief Executive Officer, Clean Energy Buyers Association
- Erica Barker, Manager, Government Relations, Schneider Electric
- Emily Duncan, Vice President, Federal Government Relations, National Grid
- Charles Hernick, Vice President, Policy and Advocacy, Citizens for Responsible Energy Solutions (CRES) Forum
- Ben Ratner, Executive Director, Sustainability, JPMorgan Chase
- Jack Thirolf, Head of Public Policy and Institutional Affairs, USA & Canada, Enel North America
- Moderator: Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas, BloombergNEF
REGISTER HERE to attend the public release event* on March 4 in Washington, DC.
Note: Virtual participation only, in-person capacity has been met for this event as of February 28.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar