The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
Release of Minnesota Energy Factsheet
April 15, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Hear from clean energy industry experts on the milestones Minnesota achieved in 2020.
The Minnesota State Energy Factsheet provides a uniquely important overview of the state’s energy landscape — get up to date and informed on industry trends by in Minnesota. The Factsheet is produced by BloombergNEF in partnership with the Business Council for Sustainable energy and Clean Energy Economy Minnesota.
The rollout webinar event will feature:
- Highlights overview — Learn how, despite a global pandemic, Minnesota’s clean energy industry has proven its resiliency. We’ll also note key milestones, including dramatic carbon emissions reductions and large renewable power projects being added to the grid.
- Expert Q&A — A panel of clean energy and energy efficiency business experts will discuss how to apply the findings of the Factsheet and where business opportunities might lie. We’ll also take audience questions.
- Melina Bartels, Associate at Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- Aditya Ranade, PhD, Deputy Commissioner of the Division of Energy Resources at the Minnesota Department of Commerce
- Brad Heitland, Business Development Executive, Solar & Emerging Renewables, Mortenson
- Ken Smith, President & CEO of Ever-Green Energy
- Gregg Mast, Executive Director, Clean Energy Economy MN
- Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Virginia Mooty Rutter, Manager of Community Relations, Clean Energy Economy MN