The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
National Release of 2021 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
February 18, 2021
REGISTER HERE: To attend virtual release event from 12:00 – 1:30 pm ET on February 18, 2021. Speakers to be announced.
Each year, the Factbook provides comprehensive information and analysis on major sustainable energy facts and trends from the previous year. The Factbook includes energy statistics on market growth and contraction, and analysis of trends in the energy efficiency, natural gas, renewable energy and other clean energy segments.
The 2021 Factbook will look back on year-on-year dynamics, including how COVID-19 business conditions impacted U.S. energy markets and the overall energy transition.
Presentation on Factbook findings:
- BloombergNEF – Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas
- BloombergNEF – Melina Bartels, Analyst
- Business Council for Sustainable Energy – Lisa Jacobson, President
Panel of industry respondents:
- American Clean Power Association – Amy Farrell, Senior Vice President, Government & Public Affairs
- American Gas Association – Emily O’Connell, Director of Energy Markets Policy
- Johnson Controls – Mark Lessans, Director of Regulatory and Environmental Affairs
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. – Jacqueline Smith, Vice President, Sustainability
For all media-related inquiries and to receive information about the 2021 Factbook embargoed press event on February 17, please contact Julia Selker (jselker at bcse.org).
Bookmark this page: www.bcse.org/factbook and return on February 18 to download your free copy of the 2021 edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook.