The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
Energy Storage STUDIO Conference
October 16, 2018 - October 17, 2018
This conference will be held October 16-17 in Charlotte, NC is hosted by the Energy Storage Association in collaboration with the Electric Power Research Institute.
Now Accepting Submissions for the 2018 Program!
Make sure to submit your proposal before the July 9 deadline!
This is your chance to share your knowledge with the engineers, utilities, project managers, developers, and other stakeholders searching for new techniques and expertise on integrating and operating an energy storage project. For this program, we are looking for individuals to author and present poster presentations on four main topic areas:
- Modeling and Analysis of Energy Storage Value and Grid Impacts
- Deployment and Field Experience – Customer Sited
- Deployment and Field Experience – Utility Integration
- Advancements in Energy Storage System Technologies
The Energy Storage STUDIO Conference will feature invited guest speakers, and interactive poster presentations. Most of the content during this conference will be in poster format. This call for submissions will only gather submissions for poster presentations; however, all submissions will be considered for other speaking roles.
Each Energy Storage STUDIO session will be two hours long and centered around a specific theme. Each session will have three parts:
- Invited guest speaker presentations
- Rapid-fire topic introductions by poster presenters
- Poster session, which includes in-depth, intimate discussion and networking
If you have questions about your proposal, please contact Sonora Munks.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar