The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
Federal Sustainability Solutions: Leveraging Technology for Resilience and Decarbonization
June 28, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join the Business Council for Sustainable Energy and the Digital Climate Alliance at this special event on June 28, 2022 from 11:30 am to 5:00 pm ET, reception to follow, at The REACH at the Kennedy Center in Washington, DC.
The time is now to invest, scale, and deploy readily available technologies, including digital tools and platforms, to strengthen the sustainability, resiliency, and security of the Federal Government and its installations.
With the federal government implementing a range of Executive Orders focused on improving the sustainability and resilience of government buildings and energy infrastructure assets, the Federal Sustainability Solutions conference will review several of the major executive actions and share public private partnership models to help the federal government achieve its objectives.
Featured speakers include:
- Andrew Mayock, Federal Chief Sustainability Officer, Council on Environmental Quality
- Rachel Jacobson, Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Army for Installations, Energy and Environment
- Cheri Caddy, Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Strategy and Policy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Boyden Rohner, Associate Director for Vulnerability Management, Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Alex Jacquez, Senior Policy Advisor, National Economic Council
- Melanie Nakagawa, Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director, Climate and Energy, National Security Council
- Meredith Berger, Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Navy for Energy, Installations & Environment
- Kinga Porst Hydras, Sustainable Program Design Expert, Office of Federal High-Performance Green Buildings, General Services Administration
- Cole Simons, Policy Advisor, Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
This event is an external rental presented in coordination with the Kennedy Center Campus Rentals Office and is not produced by the Kennedy Center.