The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
May 16, 2022 - May 18, 2022
CLEANPOWER brings together the most knowledgeable minds in the clean energy industry and creates a collaborative platform for discussing issues that are important to industry professionals and their companies. Attending puts you at the table and helps you get results that can grow your business and our industry, and prepare for more opportunities in the future. Learn more and register here.
CLEANPOWER’s mission is to not only bring together the different technologies that make up the renewables mix; onshore wind, offshore wind, solar, storage, and transmission but also the different segments within the industries; manufacturers, construction firms, owner operators, utilities, financial firms, corporate buyers and more.
Discover the latest, most innovative products, services and technologies coming to the industry at what will be the most anticipated clean energy trade show of the year.
Preliminary conference agenda and topics of discussion include:
MONDAY MAY 16
- ES 101: Introduction to Energy Storage (Pre-Conference Seminar)
- RE 101: Introduction to Renewable Energy (Pre-Conference Seminar)
- Clean Power Annual Market Report 2021 – Media Briefing
TUESDAY MAY 17
- Welcome & General Session (with American Clean Power Association CEO Heather Zichal)
- Industry Executive Panel Discussion
- Building the Clean Energy Economy
- Transition to Offshore Wind
- Headwinds & Tailwinds of Energy Storage Market Growth
- Texas Clean Energy Showcase
- Clean Energy after the Infrastructure Bill
- Ensuring Clean Power Resilience
WEDNESDAY MAY 18
- The Clean Energy Market Today
- Green Hydrogen Session
- Financing the Clean Energy Transition
- What Energy Storage Customers Want
- Solar Supply Chain Challenges
- Building the Clean Energy Workforce
Conference registration, exhibitor information and sponsorship opportunities can be found at CLEANPOWER 2022.