Join the Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Energy Association for the Northeast Regional debut of the
“Road Map to a U.S. Hydrogen Economy” highlighting hydrogen’s potential to reduce emissions and drive economic growth on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, from 12:00 – 1:30 PM EDT. The findings of the Road Map will be detailed by Kimberly Henderson, Partner at McKinsey & Company.
Industry Panel to feature:
• Plug Power, Andy Marsh, CEO
• Air Liquide North America, Karine Boissy-Rousseau, President Hydrogen Energy & Mobility North America
• Toyota Motor North America, Robert Wimmer, Director Energy & Environmental Research Group
• Microsoft, Mark Monroe, Datacenter Advanced Development
• Air Products, Eric Guter, General Manager Americas Growth Platforms
• NEL Hydrogen, Stephen Szymanski, Vice President, Sales and Marketing – Americas
The ESA Energy Storage Policy Forum (Energy Storage Policy Forum) is an elite gathering of energy storage professionals and policymakers who come together to discuss the predicted policy activities and issues each year to educate and support the policy and advocacy programs of our members and ESA.
This year’s Energy Storage Policy Forum will be held virtually over two (2) days , February 3 – 4, 2021, which allows attendees to receive the with the same high caliber of speakers and content they have come to expect from past events. ESA is looking forward to welcoming everyone back to Washington, D.C. for an in-person Energy Storage Policy Forum in 2022.
The Energy Storage Policy Forum features:
- Two days of interactive content held from 1:00PM – 5:00PM ET /10:00AM – 2:00PM PT
- Keynotes and breakout panels featuring speakers from the Administration, Members of Congress, state leaders, and energy storage policy professionals
- Session topics ranging from Energy Storage, the Global Supply Chain, and U.S. Policy, Current State Regulatory Actions Advancing Storage, Storage Initiatives in States’ 2021 Legislative Sessions
The Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) and BloombergNEF (BNEF) will release the ninth annual edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook on February 17, 2021. Sign up here to receive information on the virtual event release as soon as details are announced.
Each year, the Factbook provides comprehensive information and analysis on major sustainable energy facts and trends from the previous year. The Factbook includes energy statistics on market growth and contraction, and analysis of trends in the energy efficiency, natural gas, renewable energy and other clean energy segments.
The 2021 Factbook will look back on year-on-year dynamics, including how COVID-19 business conditions impacted U.S. energy markets and the overall energy transition.
For all media-related inquiries and to receive information abut the 2021 Factbook pre-release press event, please contact Julia Selker (jselker at bcse.org).
Bookmark this page: www.bcse.org/factbook and return on February 17 to download your free copy of the 2021 edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook.
CxEnergy 2021 Conference & Expo, the premier event in building commissioning, TAB and energy management. The event is supported by the Energy Management Association (EMA), and the Associated Air Balance Council (AABC). The conference will be a mix of in-person and virtual components, and held April 20 – 23 in Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX.
Relationship-building opportunities allow your organization to interact with hundreds of attendees to get recognition in the industry and establish contacts with your peers. Register at www.CxEnergy.com.