The BCSE Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports education, research and public engagement on policies that promote clean, efficient, and sustainable energy products, technologies and services.
Areas of Focus
The Foundation focuses on the energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy industries, which are the growth sectors of the energy economy. It engages at the state and local, national and international policy levels.
The Foundation's outreach is to a diverse audience that includes policy-makers, media, industry, non-governmental organizations, academics and thought leaders on energy and environmental issues.
Areas of Expertise
The Foundation brings a distinct business perspective to research topics and educational outreach to explore economically viable pathways for greater adoption and deployment of clean energy technologies and solutions.
More specifically, it's areas of expertise include:
- State, federal and international energy and environmental policy
- Market analysis and education through the BCSE's annual publication of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
Board of Directors
The BCSE Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors, current members include:
- Kathryn Clay, Ph.D., President, International Liquid Terminals Association, Chair
- Jared Blum, Executive Director, ERA - EPDM Roofing Association, Vice-Chair
- Jim Wolf, President, Global Policy Associates, Treasurer
- Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy, Secretary
- Dave Muchow, Counsel
- Linda Church-Ciocci, Executive Director, Hydropower Foundation
- John DiStasio, President, Large Public Power Council
- Emily Duncan, Director, Federal Government Relations, National Grid
- Rob Gramlich, President, Grid Strategies LLC
The BCSE Foundation's website is currently under construction.
©2021 BCSE Foundation