Join the Alliance to Save Energy on May 27 at 10:00 am EDT for the next event in the EE Global Webinar Series. This webinar will feature a virtual roundtable discussion on the Three Percent Club: Maintaining Climate Momentum in the Time of COVID-19, presented by International Copper Association.
Representatives of the Three Percent Club, a coalition of countries, businesses, and organizations dedicated to reaching a three percent annual efficiency improvement worldwide, will explore challenges and opportunities in realizing this goal, particularly in the context of the COVID-19 crisis. Speakers include:
- Brian Dean, Lead, Energy Efficiency and Cooling, Sustainable Energy for All (SEforAll)
- Terry McCallion, Director, Energy Efficiency and Climate Change, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Steve Kukoda, Executive Director, International Copper Association
- Mark Radka, Chief, Energy and Climate Branch/Economy Division/United Nations Environment Programme
- Ghislaine Kieffer, Policy Analyst, Efficiency Division, International Energy Agency
Update: Due to ongoing concerns regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), ESA has moved Τhe ESA Energy Storage Annual Conference and Expo (#ESACon20) to a 100% virtual conference.
The ESA Energy Storage Annual Conference & Expo (#ESACon20) is the premier gathering of decision makers, leaders and stakeholders from throughout the industry who know that energy storage is integral to the planning and development of all types of energy systems, and who are actively part of the storage industry’s rapid growth.
ESA Con is the energy storage industry’s premier national event. The conference features world-class expert speakers; a premium exhibition floor (Expo); and high-value networking opportunities – all in a single event, in a single week, involving the entire energy storage value chain.
With high-impact Learning Labs, keynote sessions, and site tours, #ESACon20 is your catalyst for growth in the energy storage sector. It is the event you cannot miss in 2020.
Financing Wind North America
Financing Wind is wind energy’s premier conference. It brings together the top clean energy financiers and investors and give them the network that they need in order to build better, more profitable, more sustainable, renewable energy projects.Some of the most significant past speakers include Ray Wood, Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Rob Threlkeld, General Motors; Declan Flanagan, Lincoln Clean Energy; and Jatin Sharma, GCube.
- UNDERSTAND how the upcoming presidential election will impact wind energy
- LEARN about the key trends affecting the pricing of wind assets in North America
- UNCOVER the 2020 innovations in project finance structuring
- DISCUSS how realistic the forecasts are of fast expansion of offshore wind
- MEET and network with the North American wind sector’s thought leaders
Register here: https://northamerica.financingwind.com/
Across America, clean and readily abundant forms of energy are powering more than homes and businesses. Taken together, our capacity for secure and reliable energy generation is driving a clean energy renaissance that is creating jobs, strengthening America’s national security, and preserving our environment.
National Clean Energy Week was conceived with the goal of advancing support of our nation’s energy sector through new methods of market development, policy change, and technological innovation.
Join us this September to show your support of commonsense solutions that address America’s economic and energy needs in the 21st century. Together, we will harness the power of free market and government collaboration to move America forward. Find an event near you.