The 33rd edition of the Electric Vehicle Symposium will assemble global leaders from industry, government, and academia in Portland to explore and discuss the technical, policy, and market achievements—and challenges—in advancing the electrification of transportation.
EVS33 features a comprehensive program, a major trade show, presentations on leading-edge electric mobility products and research, and a highly visible and well attended Public Day that includes access to the Ride Drive and Charge as well as to the Expo floor.
EVS33 is hosted by the Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA), the only trade association that represents the entire value chain of electric drive, and promotes battery, hybrid, plug-in hybrid and fuel cell electric drive technologies and infrastructure.
- CONVENE leading electric drive professionals from academia and industry to participate in the Symposium and Exposition.
- PROVIDE a comprehensive program highlighting the latest innovations in electric drive technologies, policies, and market strategies.
- CATALYZE industry and academic collaboration through participant networking opportunities.
- MAXIMIZE industry and participant visibility across international, US, regional and local media platforms.
- HIGHTLIGHT global policy leadership and initiatives for electric drive.
- ASSEMBLE the largest and most diverse exposition of electric drive technologies and products from around the world to promote industry development and consumer understanding.
BIOGAS AMERICAS – Powered by ABC is the new annual conference of the American Biogas Council (ABC) and is scheduled for June 23-25, 2020 at The Palms, a 4-Diamond resort, in Las Vegas. Evolving from the seven great years with the BioCycle team, the ABC is launching its own event for 2020. BIOGAS AMERICAS will be the primary gathering event for interfacing with the biogas industry.
BIOGAS AMERICAS will be a “must-attend” for those in the biogas industry. Plan to register or exhibit now.
At BIOGAS AMERICAS
- vendors and developers for digesters and landfills can truly conduct business
- operators can take ABC’s popular training course
- financiers and investors can meet developers and gain industry intelligence
- buyers and sellers of biogas, RNG and digestate can find opportunities to connect.
If you’re in the industry, you don’t want to miss this event – sign up here to get on the ABC mailing list and get the latest on this new annual conference.
The ESA Energy Storage Annual Conference & Expo (#ESACon20) is the premier gathering of decision makers, leaders and stakeholders from throughout the industry who know that energy storage is integral to the planning and development of all types of energy systems, and who are actively part of the storage industry’s rapid growth.
ESA Con is the energy storage industry’s premier national event. The conference features world-class expert speakers; a premium exhibition floor (Expo); and high-value networking opportunities – all in a single event, in a single week, involving the entire energy storage value chain.
With high-impact Learning Labs, keynote sessions, and site tours, #ESACon20 is your catalyst for growth in the energy storage sector. It is the event you cannot miss in 2020.
Financing Wind North America
Financing Wind is wind energy’s premier conference. It brings together the top clean energy financiers and investors and give them the network that they need in order to build better, more profitable, more sustainable, renewable energy projects.Some of the most significant past speakers include Ray Wood, Bank of America Merrill Lynch; Rob Threlkeld, General Motors; Declan Flanagan, Lincoln Clean Energy; and Jatin Sharma, GCube.
- UNDERSTAND how the upcoming presidential election will impact wind energy
- LEARN about the key trends affecting the pricing of wind assets in North America
- UNCOVER the 2020 innovations in project finance structuring
- DISCUSS how realistic the forecasts are of fast expansion of offshore wind
- MEET and network with the North American wind sector’s thought leaders
Register here: https://northamerica.financingwind.com/
Across America, clean and readily abundant forms of energy are powering more than homes and businesses. Taken together, our capacity for secure and reliable energy generation is driving a clean energy renaissance that is creating jobs, strengthening America’s national security, and preserving our environment.
National Clean Energy Week was conceived with the goal of advancing support of our nation’s energy sector through new methods of market development, policy change, and technological innovation.
Join us this September to show your support of commonsense solutions that address America’s economic and energy needs in the 21st century. Together, we will harness the power of free market and government collaboration to move America forward. Find an event near you.